1. How much are teas and coffees and biscuits?
These are all included. Our London meeting room prices include refreshments such as tea, coffees, biscuits and water. You and your group can help yourselves as often as you like.
2. When are your Central London meeting rooms open?
We are open all day and every evening every day, including Saturdays and Sundays.
3. Are there extra room hire charges for an evening meeting or a weekend meeting?
No, there are no extra charges at evenings and weekends.
4. You are in Central London, where can I park?
Meter parking is available on Cromer Street (50 metres from us). There is also an NCP pay and display car park on Judd Street (100 metres from us. If you are using our rooms at the weekend there is free on-street parking after 1.30 pm on Saturdays and all day Sunday.
5. Do your meeting rooms near Kings Cross Station have daylight?
Yes, all of our rooms have plenty of natural daylight.
6. Do I have to fill in a booking form for meeting room hire?
No, there is no booking form, just click here to make a booking.
7. What if I need to cancel a meeting room booking?
Don’t worry, just give us 14 days notice and there will be no charge.
8. Are your meeting rooms suitable for training events?
Yes, many organisations run training courses here, why not call us to discuss your training event on 0207 278 2211.
9. I need an interview room in Central London, can you help me?
Yes, we have some great interview rooms here in Central London, with prices from £25.00 per room per hour.
10. What is your day delegate rate?
We don’t have a day delegate rate. Our prices are for hire of the room, flipchart, whiteboard and refreshments. Lunches and presentation equipment can be ordered separately.
11. How do I get to you from Kings Cross St Pancras Station?
Find the exit marked Euston Road South. Go up the steps and you are now on the correct side of the main road. Turn 180 degrees, walk straight ahead, take the third turning on the left into Judd Street. See our online map here.
12. How do I find you from Euston Station?
Find the exit marked “Euston Road”. Euston Road is the main road in front of Euston Station, cross over this main toad and turn left. Walk along Euston Road, Judd Street is about 300 metres ahead on the right.